In the world of gambling and casinos, there are many acts of fraud that can result in serious charges including jail time. Gamblers, casino employees and casino owners can all be charged with casino fraud and any type of criminal record can be extremely damaging to one’s future. Even minor theft charges can lead to big problems.
The following actions can be considered forms casino fraud:
- Casino theft or money laundering
- Underage gambling
- Betting scams
- Changing the outcome of a game
- Taking advantage of inside information by using a calculator or computer
- Employing sleight of hand tricks
- Past posting
- Collecting winnings you are not entitled to
- Bad checks
- Bank account draws
- Casino marker defaults
When you find yourself faced with casino fraud charges, you want an expert casino fraud attorney on your side. The experienced legal team at the Bourassa Law Group will provide you with the aggressive and skilled representation you need to protect your rights, minimize your consequences or even avoid a conviction all together.